DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Have a look at this!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...3841217085

Ps, Yes it ended, I know. Even so, it's interesting..................... Well, I thought so. :|
wow gold trimmed!
Gold paint doesn't excite me. I'm only interested in functions and mine works just as well with the writing in white, or silver. besides - there are 599 other the same as that one.

I'm not a collector - just a practical bore who likes value for money. I can't be bothered with 'ornaments' - I'd only buy something if I wanted to use it.

Polly
Bah thats not a real gold camera, check this one out;

haha! I'd prefer the hasselblad Wink
too beautiful to take pictures Tongue
Its my birthday in two weeks Adam *subtle hint* Tongue
It's mine in about.... 8-9 weeks Wink

*finds USD$50 000 on the floor and buys StudioJ a nice golden birthday present*

haha
Yay thanks!

Now all I need to do is sell the house to pay for a huge film scanner and to pay for film and processing Sad
Mmm hasselblad =P~~~~~
So J .. can we use your home studio some time ?
Of course you can Peter, I have it setup every second weekend from Sat-Mon at the moment or when needed, next time is next weekend 23rd-25th.
dang... I was 5 months too early for my trip to Perth to make use of it Smile
You'll have to come back then gd, I haven't even been using it five months so you didn't miss out Smile
My birthday in 3 weeks =P
*mubling a song*All I want for my birthday is a D1x or D100 or D70 all listed in order of preference*mubling a song* haha

I am going to put tinsel on my caera and see if I can sell for a profit =P, it'll be hardsince they retails at $500 and I bought at $1200
what sort of setup is it ? ...
and why dont you always have it set up ? .. do you rent the equipment ?
Maybe it is his bedroom? or a room he uses for other things?
As Dewy said, the room is normally used as a minimalist lounge room/office for the most part. And as 95% of my shooting happens on weekends anyway (woohoo am I a weekend warrior? *grin*) its just done for convenience sake, I try to organise anything that needs the studio for the same three day period every two weeks thus minimizing breaking my back moving things around.

It is a two light setup with a third light being my other 550EX slaved as a hair light at times but I don't have any real accessories for it at the moment so its not used much, and the other 550EX is used to trigger the lights until I'm wealthy enough to afford a radio trigger setup. Background is collapsible with only a white and black backdrop at the moment, I prefer to use no background light on the backdrop, I like the dramatic void space from the black but a lot of people say it comes across too two dimensional, its all a matter of playing and waiting for a bigger studio.
Maybe you should move to [currrrent bod room house]+1 house and set up a room full time as a studio? If/When you ever move I am guessing you were going to do that.
haha ...white and black arent too bad .. i saw someone using a black back drop once ... does it work well ?