DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Off to the Philippines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

Have a wedding in the Philippines to photograph - so will be gone for the next 10 days or so.

It is the wedding of my Sister-in-law.

Looking forward to it!

Cheers,

Chris
Awesome - enjoy your visit! Hope you have a good time and I'm sure your photos will turn out fantastic as always! Big Grin
Have a fantastic time Chris! And happy new year!

10 days - that's long enough for a decent look around the place too. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos.
Great time to you, Chris... Smile

Look forward to seeing your pictures... Smile

Take care!
Enjoy yourself!
Thanks everyone - did I mention I am also the best man! A local is going to help me out during the ceremony. Looking forward to it.
Wedding Shooter Wrote:Thanks everyone - did I mention I am also the best man! A local is going to help me out during the ceremony. Looking forward to it.
Haha, I guess working with a tripod and remote would be a little tedious... Big Grin
Have a nice and enjoyable days,

Blessing and Happiness for you all,
with my love,
nia
Have a great trip.

My wife is Filipino / Italian and lived in the Philippines when she was very young, we have never visited there but would like to, she has family there still.
So how many have Filipino wives here?? So is mine! Big Grin

I visited the Philippines in 2007 and it was a very enriching experience - so many foreign sights and sounds and the food is great too. And the shopping... fantastic. Big Grin
Just got back this morning - have to agree with your sentiment Jules.