DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Woman Wearing Two Watches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: twowatcheswomanSM.jpg]

I photographed her early last fall (I think). I didn't notice until now that she wore two wrist watches. (The photo was not good enough to post).
no its a water color painrting based on a photo
It was originally a photo of a woman at a bus stop. I interpreted the photo in watercolor. I won't say anything more about her.
Don Schaeffer Wrote:It was originally a photo of a woman at a bus stop. I interpreted the photo in watercolor. I won't say anything more about her.
"People" from your eyes... from your camera; from your brushes... "Woman wearing two watches".... This is unusual of course, but unusual things are always being interesting. On the other hand reminded me my memory with my Dad, in the same day, he bought me two watches, when we were in Le Locle (Switzerland). one of them was necklace, and he was teasing me all day long that I was wearing both of them Smile

Anyway, but I should add this too, it shouldn't be looked in separative way to your works... They are all in the same concept, they all complete to each other. So, sometimes can be not easy to understand when we can't get them all together in the same concept. At least this is my opinion, I think like that.

Thank you,
with my love,
nia