DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: I want an electric guitar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I borrowed a firend's electric guitar and was playing along to some of my favourite songs tonight, while listening to the tunes via headphones! Awesome! Now I know I really want an electric guitar. I'm so used to playing accoustic, but electric opens up such a new world of options!

Oh I also had a bash on the drums while listening to music via headphones! Cool....
hahaha

how's the fx board?
oh haven't tried it yet... having too much fun on the guitar
ST, I'm in the same boat! Right now I'm bashing on a friend's wicked looking imitation Gibson SG as I narrow down my choices. I've given up on semi-hollow bodies as I've found the solid bodies more versatile.

I'm most likely going for this Korean-made LP knockoff as I've read good things about the brand.

Having a hard time deciding on a practice amp and effects - might go with this 30 watter which has built-in analog modeling and is foot-switchable.
Nice axe slej! And for the money, you can't beat a Behringer! Twice the features at half the price! Big Grin

Hey ST - hurry up!!! Let's go shopping!!!
Yes, let's! Smile
So howz the guitar business?

Who's bought a new one?

Who hasnt?

Hello?

:/
Not yet... I borrowed a friend's for yesterday's church service. It was awesome!

Maybe I'll put one down on my Christmas list... Smile
Haha, my wife just gave me the ok to buy a new electric guitar! It's shopping time this weekend! Smile

> Wife: I've decided you can buy your guitar
> Me: What?
> Wife: Just say woohoo before I change my mind
> Me: Woohoo!

Can't argue with that! Smile
Yes but what does she want?
man StudioJ, you're easily one of the smartest people I've met... you run a good business, found a girl who can frame a shot (and is easy on the eye.. I'm just sayin....)... and now, face with ST's excitement on his guitar, you've seen through the charade and asked what she wants. I think we'd be wise to learn from him, I fear he's had a tool shed or two torn down by the promised dreams of a diamond necklace Smile
Hey just let me bask in my joyful innocence a little bit longer ok? lol... Big Grin