DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Been a while
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope all is well with you!

Im still taking images of my kids...Big Grin, here are a few recent of my youngest one who is now 2 years old.
Leah
[Image: leah_vg125_9.jpg]

[Image: leah_vg125_12.jpg]

[Image: leah_vg125_10_bw.jpg]

[Image: leah_vg125_7.jpg]
WOW! These are all excellent photographs and what a lovely little girl. You did great shots. Blessing for her.
I think we haven't met before, I am so glad to meet you through your beautiful photographs, welcome back Paul,

Thank you,
Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia
Nice to see you again. Paul. Children grow up whether you are watching them or not. Lovely work!
Hey Paul so good to see you round again. Fantastic work as usual. How is the photography business going?
The children are as beautiful as your photographs.
So nothing has changed. Smile
Ok, they look a teenie bit older. Big Grin
Good to hear from you Paul! Big Grin
Hey welcome back Paul - great to see you and your images again. Your photos of Leah are absolutely beautiful! Worthy of a "Pumpkin patch" catalog, I say... Big Grin
Thanx Guys/Girls! Cool

Yea the kids grow up fast! Big Grin

Chris business is doing okay, still hope it will pick up. The recession have indeed affected the corporate client gigs. Summer is here so i have a few weddings booked (including my sisters) so thats is fun and horrifying as usual..Big Grin

Iv done far to many weddings for a person who claimed to never venture into this genre..Tongue

Julian your baby must be quite big now ?

Good to see you all!
How is it possible that your family members keep getting even better looking? It's just absurd - I wouldn't have thought it was possible. Sure, they're awesome photos and I know you know your way around a camera, but come on - this just isn't fair.

Big Grin

(it's good to se you around.)
Hey, your sig's bigger.
Lovely pictures of Leah, Paul.... I am very happy to see that you are doing great... Smile