DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Art Show Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grounded in Reality: seven photographic opinions

Photographers on the Edge, a collective of Vancouver photographers, presents Grounded in Reality: seven photographic opinions. This group exhibition will be held at the Byng Gallery between 07 – 21 September, opening Thursday, 09 September (5 – 9 pm) and closing on Tuesday, 21 September (6:30 – 9 pm).

Grounded in Reality explores a photographic dialogue about representational and abstract image making. It expresses this dialogue in contemporary and experimental photographic forms that include pin hole photography, multiple image composites and hyper-realism.
Grounded in Reality features the work of Doris Fiedrich, Eva Knell, Barry Luger, Yolande Morin, Edward Peck, Phyllis Schwartz and Rob Will.

The Byng Gallery is located at 3939 West 16th Avenue (Crown Street Entrance).
Sounds wonderful. Congratulations Rob.
Wow Toad, that is an excellent opportunity to show your art!

Congratulations!

The best of luck to you... Smile
Thanks very much, Don.
Thanks Irma.
Nice to be invited to show your work. Have a nice two weeks Rob.Smile
Hey, good for you that man. Top form Rob; really do hope it's even more than you could ask for or imagine.
Thanks all.
Great Robert - real recognition. Congratulations. If closer to home, I would love to attend.

P
Awesome! This is your second one, right? Big Grin
shuttertalk Wrote:Awesome! This is your second one, right? Big Grin
Thanks Jules. Actually, this is my seventh show - the second one this year.
Aaaaa, you're more famous that I thought! Big Grin
Toad Wrote:
shuttertalk Wrote:Awesome! This is your second one, right? Big Grin
Thanks Jules. Actually, this is my seventh show - the second one this year.
WOW! This is so beautiful dear Robert, congratulations, my heart will be with you Smile Seems that today it's beginning... Good Luck! How I wished to be there...

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia