DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Kombisaurus Missing in Action...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmm. No new blog posts since Nov 27. I suppose that means that he has linked up with his girl and is too busy to blog...or does it?
The last post in ST said he was already in Europe and we have at the moment serious problems in transportation due to the bad weather. Airports and trains are working very slow... I hope they are fine.
His camera and laptop may be frozen up Cool http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/1389 Although one weather station quoted -35c So it may be warming up. Rolleyes Big Grin
I've heard that there's been some snow in Europe recently, so perhaps that's it - or that he's having such an excellent time having his adventures that he has no time to report on them.

For what it's worth, he links to his smugmug site, which has a travel section that hosts the photos that he might use in the future. It was last updated December 3 with a few more photos from Moscow. http://digitalkinetics.smugmug.com/Trave...4596_p4fGy
Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of updates. I am still alive and breathing though.
As Irma said, I made it to Europe ok. I spent a few nights in Helsinki and then went by ship across the Baltic sea to Germany where I met our very own Uli on my way through to France.
It was fantastic to meet Uli in person and Germany looks gorgeous, and I am hoping to get back that way sometime soon to meet Irma.

Anyway, I'm in France at the moment (Paris to be exact), but unfortunately some complications have arisen in my real-life which I need to take care of before I can really start enjoying my travel again. I haven't been in the mood to blog or even take as many photos as I normally might. A bit of a shame considering how beautiful Paris is covered in snow at Christmas.

But nevermind, things will get back on track soon enough. I just had to hit the Pause button for a bit.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Big Grin
Great to hear from you and I hope you move back into fast forward mode soon.
good to hear from you Kombi