DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Photographic Society of America Award.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was surprised at today's Camera Club Council meeting with an award from the PSA, I received the PSA Service award for services to the PSA and Photography.

Was a nice surprise and I was put forward by the people in my Camera Club Council Smile
Congratulations. That's excellent. Was it for a particular photograph (if so - let's see it) or for a body of work?
Congratulations!
Well done my man...and thanks for telling us! Big Grin
Toad Wrote:Congratulations. That's excellent. Was it for a particular photograph (if so - let's see it) or for a body of work?
It was actually for my various duties for the PSA and local clubs as Club officer, president, editor, webmaster, Editing the PSA Journal Index, running workshops for local clubs etc... All things that take time away from my personal photography LOL. There were a total of 3 people awarded the medal in 2011.
Congratulations, it's great to have your contributions to the community recognized. Well done.
Good job Craig, I'm sure it's well deserved. Good on you for making such a difference in your local community. Big Grin
Congratulations Craig. I am glad that you are contributing to the well-being of photography and photographers and that your efforts are appreciated.

Pavel