DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: The world has gone mad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My fav site for Bass guitar, is Bassworld.co.uk

Look what has happened to it!

........................."Just thought i would let you know the situation with bassworld!,
All the servers that I have all my sites on has been seized by the FBI at the moment! Apparently my host has been hosting terrorist sites!!! I cant do anythin about it until the servers are returned with all the bassworld info. Unfortunatley bassworld is Database driven and cant be backed up so I just hope that when it comes back it still works. Its a real nightmare atm. I dont have any email addresses for people as the whole site is admined online. Laos i cant as yet even ad a page to let people know whats going on. Take a look at www.pachost.net for more info.
If you could let anyone from the site you know about this it would be much appreciated!
"

Plus, our politicians are today, going to introduce more anti-terrorism laws.
Basically, if you dont toe the line, you are imprisoned.
(TOE the line.......Old saying referring to the placement of the foot during an enforced activity. NOT T-O-W, but T-O-E). So there!! Tongue
Crazy!
Wow! That's mad! Smile

Hopefully this doesn't happen to Shuttertalk (touch wood), but I've been keeping daily backups just in case. Smile