DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Have a laugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For all you pro's out there(and amators, of course), I believe you'll have a laugh with this: http://clientsfromhell.net/
I love that page! Every time some of my clients make me miserable I go there to make a day better Smile
I once had a client who expected that I would retouch 1000 images in 3 hours time!!! When I saw what nonsense he was talking I got really pissed, but this site always keeps me in a good mood Smile
(Jan 14, 2013, 16:22)alessya Wrote: [ -> ]I once had a client who expected that I would retouch 1000 images in 3 hours time!!! When I saw what nonsense he was talking I got really pissed, but this site always keeps me in a good mood Smile

There's no point in getting angry with clients who don't know what they're talking about. Just smile and keep going Wink

I don't know..sometimes I believe I am a magnet for crazy people.

I used to think silly requests are reserved only for IT, but looks like they aren't. Today morning, a client asked me to make some photos for his brand new website I was working on. He knows I am not a pro photographer, I don't have a studio to shoot in and all my models are grown ups. Still, he wants - babies photos. LOT of babies (like, 30 or more in the same room, preferably on big bed, none older than a year). In the next 24 hours.

He left me..speechless.

Well, that's a new one, I must admit...You should just tell him that images are not included in the project you are doing for him and that he should hire a studio for that or a great manipulator with time to find him 30 different babies to photoshop into an image...
He just wants you for your body! Blush

30 babies? In 24 hours Big Grin If only life was like that. Angel
(Jan 14, 2013, 13:18)alessya Wrote: [ -> ]For all you pro's out there(and amators, of course), I believe you'll have a laugh with this: http://clientsfromhell.net/

I didn't have a laugh--kind of grimmace.