DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: What's your ride?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I think I mentioned previously i work in a car dealership and am always interested in what people drive.... plus I just bought a new car Big Grin

I have a 2003 Honda CR-V and a 1 day old 2005 Honda Pilot.

Previously had:

2003 Honda Accord
1996 Honda Accord
1996 Plymouth Neon
1993 Pontiac Sunbird

And that's just since 2001 when i moved to the USA!

What do you drive?
Right now I drive a 1991 GMC Sanoma. I also have a 1995 Dodge Grande Caravan ES. Just before the Caravan and GMC was a 1990 GMC Sanoma Ext cab 4x4 and 1995 Firebird. Then an 1989 Chev Silverado 3/4 ton 4x4. 1980 Half ton GMC pick up. 1984 firbird. 1981 firebird. All within the last 8 years.
Hey Bob, I have an '04 CR-V! Previously I had a '97 Volvo S90, but rear-wheel drive is horrible on ice and snow in the winter, especially when you live on a hill. So I traded it for the cheapest 4WD vehicle I could get, but I'm very pleased with it. Just wish it had a stereo with some guts ...

Congrats on the Pilot!
Wow...not very familiar with those names... we've got the Accord and CRV, but not the Pilot.

I'm driving a 2000 Ford Laser and a 1999 Nissan Pulsar. And proud of it too! Big Grin
current: 2000 BMW 323Ci

before that a 1993 Mazda 626 ES
before that a 1981 Nissan Sentra

before that the bus and the mercy of my friends...
current: 1990 Honda Prelude + stereo with guts Wink

[Image: car.jpg]

future: WRX (sometime after i get of my P's)
As an employee of a honda dealer the number of Honda Owners here warms my paycheck..... err heart! Cool
People, unless I am lost this is SHUTTERTALK, a PHOTOGRAPHY forum, where are the PHOTOS of your CARS? Cool
My Ride is supprise, getting a photo soon =)
Lol... here's mine!
[Image: pic29127.jpg]
Sweet ride. Dave!
@Toad

Thanks!!
EnglishBob Wrote:As an employee of a honda dealer the number of Honda Owners here warms my paycheck..... err heart! Cool

When we trade our Odyssey for a Pilot I'll give you a call ... Big Grin

I'm not going to tell anyone about my 1973 Chevy Vega.
Well, let's see...

Current:
2000 Chev Malibu

Before that:
1993 Mazda MX-6 LS
1991 Nissan Sentra GXE
1988 Nissan Pulsar NX
Here's some of them:-

[Image: 93Sunbird.jpg]

[Image: 96accord.jpg]

[Image: 03CRV.jpg]

[Image: 03accord.jpg]
I'm posting just so Bob has 14 replies, bringing him to a tie with Rufus' post.
Zoom Zoom Zoom... need I say more? Smile
We have a Campervan on a Peugeot Boxer base vehicle, a Toyota Rav 4 and a Nissan Micra.

Polly
I run my silver Subaru liberty... that's what works for me!
haha! shuttertalk's car
Polly, I took my Driving test in a nissan Micra back in 1987, have they changed much?
EnglishBob Wrote:Polly, I took my Driving test in a nissan Micra back in 1987, have they changed much?

Well mine certainly hasn't ... because it's a 1991 model. Big Grin

I bought it brand new, love it so much I refuse to part with it. It's small, nippy and ideal for running about the town. We mainly use the campervan because it's comfortable, has all the amenities etc. The Rav 4 is my husband's car - I hate it, can't drive it as I can't see behind properly when I turn. I'm only 5' 1" so I don't feel safe driving that or the camper.

The latest Micras look completely different from mine but I'm not really 'into' cars so I dunno the specs etc. They're still very popular over here though - small, nippy and easy to park.

Polly
Current Vehicles

2000 Nissan Pathfinder Sport Utility
1996 Toyota Tacoma Truck
2004 VTX Edition Motorcycle

List of previous... too long to mention. Big Grin