DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Lizard in my back yard...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=1371]

I was laying on my stomach for this one. Joe
Nice job! Thanks for posting this!
[attachment=1375][attachment=1376]
(Apr 16, 2013, 06:43)Barbara G. Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job! Thanks for posting this!

Thank you. I'll probably post the objects of his/her attention...ants. Joe

Thanks Joe - Looks like photos you would find in a text book!
Thanks, Miss Barbara. I appreciate your kind comment. Joe
The last two have an awkward vertical banding or moire effect. Did you photograph through a net?
(Apr 18, 2013, 05:43)vlad Wrote: [ -> ]The last two have an awkward vertical banding or moire effect. Did you photograph through a net?

No, ma'm. It was getting dark when these were taken and I believe I over-contrasted and lightened. Just a guess. Joe
It's still a bit odd for these artifacts to occur. The shots look like something I could take with a tele, whilst on bed, photographing the tv set on National Geographic. Smile
(Apr 21, 2013, 08:28)vlad Wrote: [ -> ]It's still a bit odd for these artifacts to occur. The shots look like something I could take with a tele, whilst on bed, photographing the tv set on National Geographic. Smile
Unfortunately I can't get National Geographic or any other cable channels. I get what's on the Dallas-Ft. Worth schedule only. Feel free to stop by my house to verify, if you wish. I'll show you the area in my back yard where they were. Joe