DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Word Association Game - Change One Letter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A silly game, similar to ST's photo association thread, but this one doesn't require a photograph. Just change one letter in the previously submitted everyday word to make a new one, for example:

1. bust
2. rust
3. rush
4. mush
etc.

Slang words and phonetic spellings are entirely acceptable, but nothing offensive please!

Ready? The first word is:

PLAY
Cool Idea, these threads are always fun, mine is:
PLAYA
Dictionary.com Wrote:A nearly level area at the bottom of an undrained desert basin, sometimes temporarily covered with water.
Bet my geography taecher would have a fit if she knew I actually learnt something, I just couldn't be bothered re-writing it =P
Eh? I thought it was changing a letter, not adding/subtracting? Big Grin

PRAY
spray
Xpray! Oh - does it have to be a real word???
haha i'm confused! :o

HOORAY
shuttertalk Wrote:haha i'm confused!

Me too! No wonder people have such a hard time with their cameras - when all else fails, read the instructions! Big Grin

GRAY
GRAB
CRAB
cray
clay
Clam
BLAM!

(descriptive word from the fight scenes in the old Batman tv series, as in "ZAP! KAPOW! BLAM!")
SLAM!
SCAM
Quote:1. One prize to a Shuttertalk member's thread started between Dec 1 2004 and midnight Dec 24 2004 with the most replies. Note, the thread owner's replies will be excluded from the count.
This is a super way Big Grin hehehe! TongueTongueTongueTongue

SCUM
adam Wrote:
Quote:1. One prize to a Shuttertalk member's thread started between Dec 1 2004 and midnight Dec 24 2004 with the most replies. Note, the thread owner's replies will be excluded from the count.
This is a super way Big Grin hehehe! TongueTongueTongueTongue

SCUM

ROFLMAO!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(okay, back to SCUM now)
Uh oh... what comes after SCUM?

SCUD!
spud
Spun
punt
hunt
HURT
GURT
Dictionary.com/gurt Wrote:\Gurt\, n. (Mining) A gutter or channel for water, hewn out of the bottom of a working drift. --Page.
yurt

Think of it as a high tech Mongolian teepee.
Pages: 1 2 3