DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: New Topaz plug-in released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Called Topaz Clarity. Includes many presets.

"Topaz Clarity is the ultimate tool to create compelling and powerful images by intelligently enhancing contrast and clarity with absolutely no artifacts or halos. With just a few clicks you can easily manipulate your micro, mid-tone and overall contrast, transforming your image from ordinary to extraordinary, while maintaining the natural feeling and tonality you are after."
I take it, that this is for LR?
Topaz plug-ins work as standalones with Topaz photoFXlab, as plug-ins with compatible hosts or with Aperture 2 and 3, Lightroom 2-5 and iPhoto via the free Topaz Fusion Express.

http://www.plugsandpixels.com/topazfusion.html
Downloaded the trial last night and bought the full program this morning, just squeezing in to the discount deadline. I'm quite impressed with it, even though there's much more to explore when I have time. With some photos, it seems to make very little difference, but with others it transforms them into something special. Looking forward to working on more of my photos.