DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: New to forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I'm new on here and this is the first time of posting a photo - would appreciate some feedback on how I can improve.
Thanks
Hello SMG welcome to shuttertalk Smile I'm not so much fan of a fruit so definitely I don't what fruit is this Smile Few things I see here and I'm looking all over the image. I see a broad subject. Maybe you can isolate the subject by removing some of its the same kind behind. Second, probably it is best manipulate the background by getting a bigger leaves and just put it behind so the background won't be too much distracting. Third, would be using the rule of thirds when placing a subject. this would be great framing the image. and maybe last try to pick a close to perfect subject. See it like the image if for a magazine and thousands of people would look at it. It needs to be enticing Smile Other than that I see that your focus is ok and the fruit is really fresh the way I see it Smile
Hi Photoplay
Thankyou very much for your constructive comments - I will try doing what you have suggested and see what it looks like. Did you mean you didn't know what kind of fruit these were? As far as I know they are plain 'ole red berries! My friend's father has an allotment and asked if I could take some photos of his veggies and fruit!
Thanks again I shall be posting a lot more photos and look forward to your comments - especially around focus, composition and lighting.
SMG x
uh yeah. I'm really not a big fan of fruits SMG Smile Please do post it here if you get to revise the image.