DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Recent Clouds and Sky with Droid Camera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are a few shots I have taken in the last couple of weeks:

[attachment=1962]

[attachment=1961]

Here are a few more that I had to size down for the forums:

[attachment=1963]

[attachment=1964]

One more of the clouds taken recently...point and shoot with Motorola Droid Razr camera phone.

[attachment=1966]

[attachment=1970]I love big sky images, thanks for these Barbara. Amazing what you can do with a mobile phone these days.
I like using empty skies for other images. I don’t mean changing them for a ones taken on a dull day. This is one I created some time ago.
What a great composition, Dean!!! Wow....

Liz
Thanks, Liz. How do you like being a “Junior” member!
(Oct 19, 2013, 04:14)Dean Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Liz. How do you like being a “Junior” member!

A lot better than I would being a moderator, Dean ! Cool Kind of fun seeing "Junior" under my name hahahaha1

Liz

Nice Dean - what program are you using to create the images with? Just curious!
That one was done in photoshop elements 9, or maybe CS2. It was simply a copy of the sky, overlain by the statue, then another copy of the sky. I then erased areas of the top sky to let the statue come through. By making a sandwich like this the figures appear to be in the clouds, rather than pasted on top. I finally dodged in some highlights on the figures. Glad you like it.
Just goes to prove the best camera out there, is the one in your hand!
Here are two from this morning from my front door with the Droid Razr.

[attachment=1995]

[attachment=1996]

Nice, but "red sky in the morning, shepherd’s warning”.