DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Happy Holidays to All!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you celebrating the holidays, hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and will have a nice New Year!

Thanks to each of you for being a member here in the forums!
Rolleyes
Thanks Barbara. The same to you and yours.
Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and rewarding New Year to all Forum Members. Mike.
Thank you Barbara. Here’s to a New Year full of photo opportunities.
Dean
Lang may yer lum reek, wi somebody elses coal. Ed.
(Dec 26, 2013, 09:28)EdMak Wrote: [ -> ]Lang may yer lum reek, wi somebody elses coal. Ed.

Had to look up the translation.

Long may your chimney smoke!
With other people's coal!
Very well done, I never would have thought it was "lookupabale". A very old Scotch saying. Ed.
Happy holidays to everyone! I know it comes late on the second day of Christmas, but I've been stuffing my face with food since Christmas Eve :-)
Thanks again to each of you! It has been a very nice time with family and friends. I spent two days in the kitchen making peanut butter fudge, chocolate no bake cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, german apple tarts, deviled eggs and every thing else to go with a smoked ham for Christmas!

Thanks to each of you for being a wonderful part of Shutter Talk! Oh, and I will be sharing a little "photographic present" later!! :0)