DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Hi, I'm Dave from the UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is David from Cheshire in the UK.

I Have been in to photography since about 2004 currently have Canon 5D and also 500D. Favourite subjects are Motorsport and Architecture, also like messing about in the murky world of HDR. Recently have stepped back and adapted several old manual lenses to fit my EOS cameras and currently enjoying the old art of manual focus, coupled with the benefits of Digital photography.

Look forward to meeting some like minded people and sharing of ideas etc.

Thanks

David
Hi Dave, welcome. Motorsport and architecture. Two very different techniques I would think. Looking forward to seeing some of your images.
(Dec 26, 2013, 10:47)Dean Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Dave, welcome. Motorsport and architecture. Two very different techniques I would think. Looking forward to seeing some of your images.

Many thanks Dean for the welcome. Once I've found my way around I'll post some pics

Smile
Hi Dave! Looking forward to see some architecture shots and especially some HDR! Welcome aboard!
Welcome Dave! Look forward to your posts. Cheers!
Welcome to ShutterTalk! Nice to meet you and have you here on site with us! Make yourself at home and we would love to see some of your work when you have time!
Many thanks for the welcome all Smile