DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Hi I have just joined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,I am new on this forum I looking forward to getting started,I am
Quite new to digital photography,I have a canon 1100D,I have been involved in digital about 18 months I have read a lot of books,so I have lots of knowledge swimming around in my head,so I now trying to put it to good use,I come from a rural district in Lincolnshire England UK.
I enjoy shooting landscape vehicles architecture and night shots.
(Feb 10, 2014, 11:17)Sean OCallaghan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,I am new on this forum I looking forward to getting started,I am
Quite new to digital photography,I have a canon 1100D,I have been involved in digital about 18 months I have read a lot of books,so I have lots of knowledge swimming around in my head,so I now trying to put it to good use,I come from a rural district in Lincolnshire England UK.

Welcome aboard Sean! Look forward to you posts. We have a friendly bunch of people here to critique your work and encourage you. Cheers!
Sharon

Hi Sean,

Welcome, hope to see some of your images of Lincolnshire. I spent some of my childhood there but have lived overseas for 30 years before returning to the UK.

You can see some of my images at

http://www.art-seekers.com

Mike
(Feb 11, 2014, 03:36)a2zidxdotcom Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sean,

Welcome, hope to see some of your images of Lincolnshire. I spent some of my childhood there but have lived overseas for 30 years before returning to the UK.

You can see some of my images at

http://www.art-seekers.com

Mike

Hi Mike,thanks for the welcome,I have looked at your video very very nice shots there is something for everyone there
I will post some shots when I have found my way around this site,thanks again
Best regards
Sean
Welcome, Im fairly new here too. Im also from England, but North Eastern England. Hope you learn lots here, everyone is very friendly.
Welcome aboard to those who have joined recently! Nice to have you here in the photography forums!
Hiya Sean and welcome to the forum. Only been to Lincolnshire once to visit an old army pal in Luddington.
There's lots of experience here amongst the contributors. if you need any help, just ask; I'm sure you'll be bowled over with suggestions.

Regards

F
(Feb 10, 2014, 11:17)Sean OCallaghan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,I am new on this forum I looking forward to getting started,I am

Hello Sean, welcome to the site, like you I enjoy taking landscapes, buildings, old vehicles etc.
Cheers,
John.