DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Fractalius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dabble around in Paint shop pro x6 and have come across a filter called "Fractalius"
Has anyone else used these Fractals before?
Anyway, here is one that I have done on an owl photograph to show you the results

(May 26, 2014, 11:57)johnytrout Wrote: [ -> ]I dabble around in Paint shop pro x6 and have come across a filter called "Fractalius"
Anyway, here is one that I have done on an owl photograph to show you the results

Neat. I never play with this kind of photo-manipulation but maybe I should try it.
(May 26, 2014, 11:57)johnytrout Wrote: [ -> ]I dabble around in Paint shop pro x6 and have come across a filter called "Fractalius"

I use Paintshop Pro X5 - nice job, perhaps I should also try!!!!!

Anyone know of a free download with this "Fractalius" on it? or if there's an add on for Adobie Elements. Would love to try some work with this. Thanks
I really like you Owl image processed in Fractilius.
I use Paintshop Pro X6 Ultimate as my main post-processing software. I have Fractalius. It is a Redfield plugin and will work with Photoshop and Paintshop pro. I am not sure about Elements. You might go to Redfield plugins:

http://www.redfieldplugins.com/

and check out all the various plugins they have and their compatibility. Some are free and some have a price attached. Fractalius is a fun plugin for about $40.00 and produces some crazy results. I would rather doubt that it would be available as a free download. Have fun and have a GREAT DAY!
(Jun 15, 2014, 15:17)pixbyjnjphotos Wrote: [ -> ]
I really like you Owl image processed in Fractilius.
I use Paintshop Pro X6 Ultimate as my main post-processing software. I have Fractalius. It is a Redfield plugin and will work with Photoshop and Paintshop pro. I am not sure about Elements. You might go to Redfield plugins:

http://www.redfieldplugins.com/

and check out all the various plugins they have and their compatibility. Some are free and some have a price attached. Fractalius is a fun plugin for about $40.00 and produces some crazy results. I would rather doubt that it would be available as a free download. Have fun and have a GREAT DAY!

Thanks, will try