DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Coming Dusk in the Backyard Forest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: backyardforestSM.jpg]
[Image: fernduskSM.jpg]
[Image: fernsSM.jpg]
[Image: ferntwistSM.jpg]
[Image: forestsunsetSM.jpg]
[Image: sunsetonivySM.jpg]
[Image: younghostasSM.jpg]
Beautiful captures; excellent series!!
Thanks Jeff
I like this set, Don, and that is probably due to them having a more natural appearance, compared with those you usually post, which often look more like paintings to me. That is, of course, down to my taste in photographs - I like the natural look, and nature is very beautiful. But to each his own, as EdMak always reminds us!

Cheers.
Philip
(Jun 25, 2014, 08:40)MrB Wrote: [ -> ]I like this set, Don, and that is probably due to them having a more natural appearance, compared with those you usually post, which often look more like paintings to me. That is, of course, down to my taste in photographs - I like the natural look, and nature is very beautiful. But to each his own, as EdMak always reminds us!

Cheers.
Philip

Thanks Phillip. Perhaps I am learning.
Hi Don,

For me the most outstanding and beautiful of this majestic series is Number 6. The way in which you captured the shafts of sunlight breaking through and onto the foliage is quite frankly breathtaking. However, this no surprise coming from you Don. Smile

Regards.

Phil.
Thanks Phil. Very kind of you.
Cooking by Gas now Don, lovely. Ed.
Thanks Ed