DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: did you know about nikon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Just a by the way post on nikon pro cameras:

did you know that the nikon d2s have the same glue problem as the F5s.

Gooooosh do you think by now they could have fix that! I send my F5 3 times to have it glue it before, and againg is comming out!

On top of that I have to pay fo it!!

Regards

Christian
Glue problem?
Is it bad Quality?
Hi Adam

uuhmmm do you mean picture or manufacturing quality? the later yes!!

very bad quality! thats one of the many reason that a lot of pros are moving to the better system.

Regards

Christian
What is the better system?

Is it Canon? Big Grin
Hi Adam

Well there are only two pro system, canon Nikon that is in photojournalism. Not studio work, there are a few, I love what hasselblads and leica have come out with.

Regards

Christian
Kodak and Fuji also have pro systems, and the hacks on my local paper are mostly using the Kodak ones.
Hi Bob

uuhmmm are the dude from a newspaper? are they using kodak back but with nikon or canon bodies?

or is it the plastic thing from kodak?

Regards

Christian

goooosh! i think I should get pay by canon
What is a system?

Is the Kodak 14n considered their pro "system"? the /c takes canon mounted lenses and /n takes nikon mounted lenses;
I believe it was the 14n, been a good 6 months since I was talking with 3 of them. They were shooting the local baseball game on eh 4th of July.

2 staff photographers and one free-lance. Why one paper has 3 guys at one game I don't know!
Hi

Yes, there are extremely plastic!! and has a pop up flash!!

3 photographer in the same game?? same company?? uuhmmm maybe there was not much to do that day?? maybe it was thier son playing? looking at the babes?? a competition between themself??

Regards

Christian