DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Favorite photography projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious, what are your favorite photography projects? My current favorite is Humans of New York, I think it's more about humans than about photography, but a perfect way to draw people in to this hobby.

Link to the interested: https://www.facebook.com/humansofnewyork
(Apr 22, 2015, 03:07)kNox Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, what are your favorite photography projects? My current favorite is Humans of New York, I think it's more about humans than about photography, but a perfect way to draw people in to this hobby.

I don't do projects as such; my photography is more a random wildlife journey, albeit just locally.

Many thanks for your link. A wonderful account of the human condition - hopes, dedication, companionship, compassion and so much more, so well offered to those who are interested. I admire your ability to relate to people in the street as you obviously do. After spending much time looking at and reading your work I would like to say more but I don't have the skill to put my thought into words.
(Apr 22, 2015, 13:15)Plantsman Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 22, 2015, 03:07)kNox Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, what are your favorite photography projects? My current favorite is Humans of New York, I think it's more about humans than about photography, but a perfect way to draw people in to this hobby.

I don't do projects as such; my photography is more a random wildlife journey, albeit just locally.

Many thanks for your link. A wonderful account of the human condition - hopes, dedication, companionship, compassion and so much more, so well offered to those who are interested. I admire your ability to relate to people in the street as you obviously do. After spending much time looking at and reading your work I would like to say more but I don't have the skill to put my thought into words.

I mostly mean similar projects from others, not just your own. Smile
I've been working on a few projects for the last few years, none of which have yet been completed to my Satisfaction, so are still a work in progress.

The First is Ghost towns and relics of the old west. Have a decent selection of images for this one so afar, but have a few more locations I just haven't gotten images for because of bad light or weather when i visited, so will be going back as opportunity arises.

The second is Desert Roads, have a decent selection for this one and it is close to completion, just need a few more varied images to add.

Nice! Any photo examples?
I started photogoraphy last summer and It's a hobby of mine. I have a Nikon d3200 and I have been shooting Scootering and landscapes. After school I will scoot and always bring my camera but Im looking for lenses under £150 lenses that are good for sport. Any suggestions ?