DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Before and After
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Original taken, June 1914, written on back, showing it's age on the front!

This took about an hour, with thanks to the Adobe P/S development team. Ed.
Excellent work. I have done that a few times for friends and relatives. Time well spent.
Ed, that is superb.
Mike.
well done!
Yep been there done that & very satisfying it is to.
Only an hour? Ed, you are a wizard!
Good work, Ed. Smile

Cheers.
Philip
Another EdMac triumph. Although in Eds case, excellence has now become standard. Smile

Regards.

Phil.
Comments appreciated. Will pass on 85% to Adobe.

Timewise, I gained a lot by cropping to the edited area, got rid of a lot of work.
The worst bit was the face of the person, side on, in the middle, the crease ran right over. Rebuilt face, gave hair graft, including hirsute appendage!
Feel as if I am entitles to put Plastic Surgeon on my CV. Ed.
WOW excelent work! It looks outstanding!
That's just amazing! How do you get out the cracks from the picture? Is that some magic wizard stamping and cloning? I have a lot of respect for these skills Ed!!
Mainly Spot healing brush tool, and healing brush tool . Cloning and patch tool. Credit due to Photoshop creators. Ed.
Great results Ed! It's a time consuming job that requires patience and atention to detail.I have about 10-15 pictures in my office drawer that waits reconstruction and i don't fell i have the patience to do it.
Regards, Robert
"Reborn" of a photograph... This is great work. Thank you, Love, nia
Thank you Nia for your kind words. Ed.
You are welcome dear Ed. I am so glad to hear you, have a nice day, Love, nia
Excellent work is done. It looks outstanding.
Thank you for taking the time to reply, appreciated. Ed.