DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: How to Become a Photographer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the a thread to discuss a new article that has been posted on ShutterTalk here:

How to Become a Photographer.

We'd love to hear any additional input you might have!
Far as I can make out, you buy a Digital Camera, then a few weeks later, advert in the paper, Weddings, only £699. Ed.
(Sep 8, 2016, 15:23)EdMak Wrote: [ -> ]Far as I can make out, you buy a Digital Camera, then a few weeks later, advert in the paper, Weddings, only £699.  Ed.
No I think your wrong Ed ! Get yourself a top grade Mobile Phone, put your snaps on Instagram  ! Then you've made it to the big time ?
(Sep 22, 2016, 01:15)Dougson Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 8, 2016, 15:23)EdMak Wrote: [ -> ]Far as I can make out, you buy a Digital Camera, then a few weeks later, advert in the paper, Weddings, only £699.  Ed.
No I think your wrong Ed ! Get yourself a top grade Mobile Phone, put your snaps on Instagram  ! Then you've made it to the big time ?
What about posting the shot in Facebook, wont it work?
That's great information to become a professional photographer. Determination to become a one. Here is another article on how to become a famous photographer. https://www.offshoreclippingpath.com/bec...tographer/