DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Been AWOL for a while.. Thought I'd check in..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have way too many irons in the fire, one of them has a strap and lens attached.. Recently completed a project I have been driven to accomplish for some time.. I have finally found the right cabinet to display cameras which have been in my family, or belonged to me since around 1936. One is the first Brownie I was given by my mother at the age of eight years. Displayed on the back wall of this cabinet are photos taken with some of these cameras. I would like to display the finished cabinet and the photos which are displayed in it. Any adviuce or direction will be greatly appreciated as to proper place to post the photos and best posting size. :huh:
Hi William,
Nice to see your return.
First, I would strongly advise that you do not use your email as an handle. There are some very odd people in this world.
As far as your display goes, I am sure that someone will advise.
One tip : Max Width 1000px.
Regards,
Mike.
Welcome. Is it your intention to renovate the old photo? From the image it's difficult to work out what it's meant to look like.

Cheers.
Philip
(Jun 21, 2017, 17:30)MrB Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. Is it your intention to renovate the old photo? From the image it's difficult to work out what it's meant to look like.

Cheers.
Philip

You have done a great job here.