DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Bus Photos of Main Street
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CathedralSM.jpg]
Ukranian Cathedral
[Image: parkonmainSM.jpg]
Park on Main Street
Hi Dear Don, how nice to see you here, this is your style in photography, I loved them. Thank you, Love, nia
(Mar 31, 2019, 02:42)nia Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Dear Don, how nice to see you here, this is your style in photography, I loved them. Thank you, Love, nia

Thanks you Nia. Haven't seen you in a long time--where have you been?
You are welcome dear Don, I lost the connections of the forums, you know poetry and also photography. But poetry and photography, I have never left them... Just I was in my own blog... Camera is being a life style at the end, I can't think of myself without camera... I am so glad to see you here, Have a nice day and Spring days, Thank you, Love, nia
(Mar 31, 2019, 23:44)nia Wrote: [ -> ]You are welcome dear Don, I lost the connections of the forums, you know poetry and also photography. But poetry and photography, I have never left them... Just I was in my own blog... Camera is being a life style at the end, I can't think of myself without camera... I am so glad to see you here, Have a nice day and Spring days, Thank you, Love, nia

It's really good to see your name.
Wow, These looks amazing. The natural beauty of nature.
Thank you Jogesh