DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Cheers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry, guys, but I have warned the administrators before that if they can't do a proper job, I will no longer participate here.  See the "Photo Showcase" forum this morning!!
Hello Graham,

Was it the spam posts? They are taken care of.

Barbara
I apologize on my part for this past week. I live in NE Oklahoma and we had a tornado hit our town. And, we have had widespread flooding in our area which has not helped with connectivity here. We have had lots of issues - I thank God for keeping our family safe. Things could have been a whole lot worse than it was.
Barbara, I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate climatic experiences and I hope that you and your family are all safe. However, the frequency of spam attacks and spam posts appearing in the Forums lately tells me that the site has a major security problem, which poses a threat to any of the legitimate members who log on to the forums. There are also probably serious firewall problems on the server. I am a member of a number of on-line forums but I have never seen problems with spam attacks such as those here. Sorry, but the risk is just too great.