DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Bowling!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lf you were wondering where I was the whole day today - I was bowling! And not just one type - I played lawn bowls (for the first time ever) during the day and tenpin bowling at night! In tenpin I got 133 and 134 and was beaten by a 15yr old girl! It was all good though ... Smile

Anyone else bowl?
The closest thing I get to bowling is when I'm drinking soup Big Grin
Big Grin That was good Adam Big Grin

No, we don't have good installations in the vicinity. There is just one but it is a bit old and as far as I understood is where the young meet. What we play is pool. Well my Guerito plays I just try to Smile
The closest thing I get to pool is when I'm in the bathroom.
I used to bowl occasionally in England... though more for the bar there than the sport Tongue
shuttertalk Wrote:lf you were wondering where I was the whole day today - I was bowling! And not just one type - I played lawn bowls (for the first time ever) during the day and tenpin bowling at night! In tenpin I got 133 and 134 and was beaten by a 15yr old girl! It was all good though ... Smile

Anyone else bowl?

haha beaten by a 15yo gurl! n00b! Muahahahahaaa.... Tongue

ahem... sorry - couldn't resist that. she would have beaten me too, based on my last score (115). Big Grin