DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Waterdeep. Who said........................?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That they were familiar with them? Was it TF?

Was it you TF?

I forget. :/
If TF is referring to me then you are correct.

Teddy
Ah, hello! Big Grin

Yes. Smile

It's only been possible to import a few Waterdeep CD's here so far, (I think I have 5).
I was just wondering what your favourites are, and if you've heard any very recent offerings.
I also wondered if you could recommend any similarly talented Christian bands, (not horrid psuedo Christian bands, but deep and meaningful stuff).

Sorry to be so inqu**** inquiz**** inkw**** questiony, but you are the only person I've "met" who knows of them! :o

R.
How about Mercy Me, Shaun Groves, Steven Curtis Chapman? Those are my favourites - very emotive lyrics.
Well, thank you ST.

The only thing is, that Teddy knows WD, and so knows also, what is similar. I will take your recommendations very much "on board" though, thanks! Smile
Rufus,

I only have one of WD album’s everyone's beautiful. They have done

They did a worship project called Enter the worship Circle with 100 portraits. You my want to check them out. A really good web site is grass roots music. They have seven of their CD's. Can you give me an example of who you would call pseudo Christian bands and a definition in your term? Give me a better idea of what you are looking for. WD is awfully unique. I really need more info to give you any good suggestions.

Teddy