DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: We're back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there!

Nice to see you again! We've only come back one hour ago, so we are a bit busy, but:

It was great! The Tuscany is definitely one of the the most beautiful and interesting places in Italy, and certainly worth far more than just seven days of visiting. Of course, spring has only just begun, at the moment the spectrum of colors is not fully developed, but it is already very inspiring.

We have yet to sort through roughly 2700 pictures, this might take a while. Here is just one preliminary shot, taken at night with my small cam in San Gimignano, a medieval town between Firenze and Siena.

[Image: DSCN1243.jpg]
Wecome back you two! Big Grin We missed you guys. Can't wait to see thos photos. That's one place I'd love to go to.
Welcome back, hope you both had a great trip Smile
Welcome back!! We missed you both!

1 hour back and you're already posting on Shuttertalk! Hahah.. a true sign of a fanatic. Big Grin

I'm so jealous... I have to make it to Italy one day. Make sure you post more photos! Big Grin
Welcome back to both! Looking forward to seeing the pics!
Thanks for the welcome Smile

It was really wonderful! We were just the first night in a real Hotel, the rest of the time we were living in pensions or agriturismo places. They are old factories or farms they have rebuilt to host tourism. Some of them are little rustic appartments. We really wanted to see how people in Italy live and I think we did it. We were taking dinner in places mainly for locals to try the real Italian kitchen and Wine! Delicious!!! Smile

Here is something very characteristic in the area we were, clothesline in the windows.

[Image: certaldolinedcloths1.jpg]