DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: modem back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yay! DSL MODEM BACK!! YAYAYAY!
Hooray! Must have been a pain with dial up... I think once you go broadband, nothing can compare Smile
I am on Dial up and still will be for some time, I survive =)
Yes, I've been very spoilt by broadband, now dial-up is too slow for me!
I remember back in those early days of my internet usage, in 1996, dialing up using 28.8kbps modem! Ahhh!! Back then, it was fast and cool! Now, that's considered so slow! I wouldn't be able to handle it if it's that slow! haha.

Now I can use my DSL and let the quota on the uni account regenerate so at least I can use the net while I'm at uni.
I consider 56k a Floppydrive with speedlimits =P
i was on 56k wid 4 computers sharing it ...
i cant go bak to that now after having DSL ...
id cry if i had to go bak ..

FInally u can upload at normal speeds adam !! and i dont have to post 56K frendly photos just for U!
and I can play MSN Smile so peter... why aren't you chatting to me on msn at the moment? I see you online; and posting on shuttertalk Big Grin hahaa
uhahua im posting here ... but im not staying on my room .. doing some cleaning over at the house next door ...
ill prolli talk to u when i get bak from work ...
mabye if ur free tommorow ... we can go aquire some photos tommorow for the noise SOYA comp...
I've got uni from 8am tomorrow Sad
And if there's a lab, I finish at 6 Sad
but first week, I doubt there's a lab.

I want to try study harder this sem; so less netting, and maybe less photo-ing Sad
must improve results!

Lets move this chat to msn
you not on MSN now ... COME BACK!!
how many 8am starts do you have ?
i got none ^^
all 10am for now ..