DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Back in the game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all Its been a while since I've been posting back on shuttertalk. Great to see old posters and also the abundance of new posters! But yea I've had a slump for a 3-4 months. I'd seemed to lost the passion for photography, I couldn't get alot of my shots to work, so I became un-enthused, every shot seemed to look, to put it bluntly, CRAP. But just recently I've found the passion again! So yeah, thats my reason for coming back here! Big Grin I've Been taking the 300D almost everywhere i go now. Almost to a point that I'm freaking ppls out! Oh wells, all for the love of photography Tongue Thanks for the people around me, shuttertalk and the crew, and mr.adobe for his great PS, for getting me back in the game! Cool
Good to see you found it again Lak, I have times like that (just not usually as long!) its worse when you have to do it and still think it looks crap!

You'd best start showing us what you've been upto lately! Are you going to come along this afternoon and be a social butterfly? Smile
I think we all go through that to some extent. Glad to see you found your mo again. Smile
That means it's time to play!
lets play!
I think with photography, like any art form, one can experience periods of dryness or lack of inspiration.

Good to have you back Lak!
IN the past my periods of dryness have usually been followed by a new camera Big Grin
Maybe it's a sign Wink
haha
Thanks everyone for the comments! Sorry SJ I couldn't make it today to the "shuttertalk meet". I'm sure adam did some correspondance on behalf of me and peter.

Hehe I'll keep that in mind when I fall into a slump again. Big Grin
EnglishBob Wrote:IN the past my periods of dryness have usually been followed by a new camera Big Grin

Lol @ EnglishBob... nothing rekindles interest better than a new toy! Big Grin