DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: no pixs for shuttertalk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone

this is a sad day as i just can not see any pixs posted from you guys. yeah they have reset the pc that i used to play around and they did something not to show pixs in shuttertalk. unfortunatly there is nothing to do as is not my pc.

sorry i have not commented on the pixs you guys have posted. I will try to go to the library and see if i can see what yuo have posted.

Regards

Christian
Have images on the computer being disabled?
Hi

looks like is only for shuttertalk as I have seen pixs in other websites.

uuhhmm

regards

christian
Yeah ... I was trying to help Christian out with this the other day, but no luck. He's using internet explorer, but the images seem to be getting blocked somehow.

The PC he's using is not his own - and I think the owner must have changed some settings or installed some blocking software...

Any ideas, all you IT gurus out there? Big Grin
If it's a filter in the line somewhere not a lot to do about it, my employer blocked shuttertalk completely from work..... so mean of him.

Of course I am not going to point out to him that a proxy skips right around there filter.... not at all. Big Grin
Use firefox? Mightbe a plugin on IE you can't find, hell use any browser (just not AOL) and see if it works, just have a try!
Lol @ EnglishBob... they blocked ST specifically? Big Grin
Yeah.... and my own 3 sites. All I do for my own sites is create a new subdomain and have it point to the IP address, they are blocking URL's, Not IP's... silly people.
Hehe, you better hope that they're not reading ST too Smile
I don't think anyone in the tech department is bright enough to read. Rolleyes
NOW you better hope they're not reading! Big Grin Big Grin