DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Armed! (and maybe dangerous)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been given some toys to play with tomorrow from a company that I'm trying to source sponsorship in return for advertising from the model comp work I do. I mentioned I was doing a wedding and wanted to hire a Canon 1Ds for the job but they've given me a 1Ds MKII and a 350d to play with for the day. The only problem I have now is running out of storage space unless I take the notebook. I bet 16mp will chew through a CF card pretty quick on RAW. :/
Awesome! Can't see you playing with the 350D much though. Smile
I'm so jealous, J! Haha, you can shoot 11 frames of RAW at 4fps of the bride running down the aisle! Big Grin
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!!

Do you have to give it back? hahaha Tongue *joking*
Pity it wasn't a Nikon... Wink
loopy Wrote:Pity it wasn't a Nikon... Wink

Pity me if it was a Nikon Tongue

Has to go back on Monday but may be more regular if it goes ahead.
loopy Wrote:Pity it wasn't a Nikon... Wink
Nikon vs Canon things? hehe

Why Nikon don't like Canon?
Inferiority complex Wink
Nah just always used Nikons... it's like how guys from the Eastern states are better than west Aussies.... Cool

Nah, now I'm just stirring Tongue
I was just about to say that I've always used Canon and don't mind the other cameras, then realised that...

My mum has a Pentax and a Nikon (film point and shoot)
My dad bought an Olympus and a Sony (digital point and shoot)
And I've got a Canon DSLR Smile

I'm a Canon user, but I still think Nikon has good cameras!
I'm a Canon user, and a Canon and a Nikon camera supporter, but when it comes downs to lenses I just drool over them Canon L series =D