DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Reflection in eyeglasses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to get rid of the reflection on the right lens without distorting the eye? I would appreciate any trys/advice - or should it just be left as it is. I tried and then his eye didn't look right.
[Image: bruce12-ST.jpg] :/ :/
Here's a quick fix... didn't spend much time on it.

[Image: 42_bruce12-ST.jpg]
Hey cool! What did you do, Craig?

(By the way, moving this to the Post-processing talk forum)
I just did some cloning from the other eyebrow, then smoothed it off with the healing brush in PS CS.

Given more time a better result could be achieved.
Thanks! I wondered how you did it. Looks 100% better. Usually I don't have flash glare on the lens, but must have been the angle. The spot was just too big with blackish gray around it before. I will try this on the original size picture which I have to get 5 prints made. This forum really has a lot of great information.
I have worked on it some more, removed the glare, toned down the flash shine on the skin in places, removed a couple of blemishes and got rid of that light switch, it was bugging me!

[Image: pic2.jpg]
WOW - THANKS! This looks great! I did get rid of the light switch, but just posted a picture that I hadn't doctored to the forum. Another thing I did later was lighten up the shadows behind his head.
Ah, the wonders of photoshop. Well done, everyone! Big Grin