DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: The truth about Rufus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG_6117.jpg]
Big Grin
ROFLMAO!
Truly!
At last, your identity is revealed Rufus!! By day you pose as a kiddie train driver, only to emerge as a were-dog by night, snapping pictures left and right. Beware the square eyes! Beware!
To make it even more realistic, I think the Jack Russel should be driving!
Be afraid, very afraid. LOL
I'd love to see your faces if you knew who I really was............... Tongue
[Image: JAMES-the-ape.jpg]
The feet look vaguely familiar..... Big Grin Big Grin
oh my... haha!!!!!!!!!!!

but who is James? Smile *heehee*
Username StudioJ
E-mail Private
Title Moderator
Real name Jamie F Apeman
Big Grin
OK, since there is minor interest in my profession, I thought I'd upload some quick snaps from todays little adventure, (is work an adventure??).

See if you suss me, or my work.........................................

[Image: clue-1.jpg]
[Image: clue-2.jpg]
[Image: clue-3.jpg]
[Image: clue-4.jpg]
[Image: clue-5.jpg]
[Image: clue-6.jpg]

Should anyone trouble to try, and succeed in identifying me, or my work, I shall surely say so.
Sorry Ruf. I've seen your photo before and it's none of these.
Ok, I'm not PERSONALLY in the pics. How could I be? I took them!

.........And, dont say "of"; it's not politically correct. Not just before an election anyway.
Tongue
Let me guess... Crime Scene Investigator? Big Grin

The murder took place at Coughton Court, where a fantasy murder mystery night titled "Gunpowder Plot" turned into reality.

The lady and man in the first pic are collecting photographic evidence of the exterior of the building, while the rest of the investigators stand around collecting forensic evidence closer to the scene. In the end, the old man with a pipe is incriminated due to ash found on the victim's body, and Central News comes along to cover the news at the end.

How did I go? Big Grin
Not even close! Tongue Plus, that old man, is a world renowned photographer!
Rufus Wrote:Not even close! Tongue Plus, that old man, is a world renowned photographer!

such modesty.... Smile
Hmm, you have two shots of the BBC mobile here. This could indicate that you work for BBC. Maybe you're a sound engineer or some other technician working for the BBC? Would be fitting for a musician, wouldn't it?
hmm.. there's a vicar in one shot.. and tv crews in other shots.

You're the Vicar of Dibley!
or the Vicar of Dibley's pet dog!

ok, I think you need to give us another clue. Do you work for the BBC, or were you on the more famous side of their cameras?