DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: observations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to all of you who are part of this site……it’s the most welcoming site I have been on. The shots you all produce inspire me to improve my own photography. I have learnt heaps the short time I have been hanging round. What sets this site apart form others I have been involved with is, that it does not matter at what level you are at no one talks above you!!!!! Keep up the great work. I just wish I had enough hours in the day to try half the things I see here.

Cheers Russ

ps If the worst this place gets is the odd cat and dog fight your doing well..... Big Grin

pps just noticed I have become a smooth talker.... Tongue
The congrats comes right back at you. You're part of the things that make this a great forum so give yourself a pat on the back also. Thanks Russ. Smile
Gee, thanks for observations, Russ! I'm glad you're finding it useful - one of the goals of Shuttertalk is definitely to be a place where photographers can learn, be inspired and do a little inspiring of their own as well.

Congrats on your smooth talking... keep up the good work! Big Grin
I observe that there are some people missing!

I want them to come back now!!!
What can I say. I totally agree with Russt!!

Yeah where is Peter these days?? I bet he's playing his world of warcraft Tongue