DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Photoshop CS2 Upgrade Offer for Canon Owners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Adobe is offering Canon shooters whose cameras came with Elements a discounted price to upgrade to CS2. The $299 upgrade price is good through November 2005. Looks like this is good in US and Canada only.

http://store.adobe.com/store/products/ma...d=catCanon

Quote:Upgrade offer qualifications
The product that you purchased comes bundled with Adobe Photoshop Elements, which entitles you to this special offer. Save US$300 off the regular price of US$599. The serial number is located on the Photoshop Elements CD jacket.

Terms and conditions
Limit of one per household. Must own the Photoshop Elements that came bundled with your product in order to install this version of Photoshop CS2 software. Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada only. Offer expires on November 30, 2005. Offer subject to change without notice.

Important buying restriction
Adobe software products may not be acquired by nationals of certain countries or by certain individuals regardless of nationality. See the Terms of Use for these restrictions.
Wow, that's a great discount... but I still can't see paying $300 unless the changes from CS are immense.
Do they still come with Elements bundled? I thought these days they bundle the software from ArcSoft...
I still have an unopened copy of Elements 2.
I got elements with my Rebel last september.
My 10D came with Elements 2.0, and it is unopened like Peto's.

I believe the 20D ships with Elements, but the 350D doesn't.