DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: AcK... Winter is Making Me Sick!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who has some good natural remedies for the common cold ?
Rest... come to think of it, maybe hibernation... Big Grin
yeah .. i should get some sleep ..
but that doesnt look like its gonna happen any time soon ..
Get off shuttertalk and have a rest Smile haha
You need plenty of sleep, drink lots of water, keep warm, blow your nose, eat vitamins, play less computer Smile really!

Good, common and available: sleep and water
yes
and as my mom would usually tell me ..
anything bad that happens is cause i dont eat enough fruit n vege .. and dont drink enough water ..and dont get enough sleep ...
of course, if you don't drink enough water then maybe you have 'yit hey', it like heatiness. lol
uhauha .. i drink plenty of water
its more the vegetables and sleep i lack ...
Listen to your mother... They're usually right more often than we'd like to admit. Big Grin
yeah i know ...
but .... i dont like vegetables ~_~
im a meativore!
chicken soup!!!!! Big Grin

hahaha
Quote:im a meativore
ditto!!!!

vegies are for rabbits
Mmmm... nothing like a hearty ox-tail soup... Smile
dunno why, but I just thought of monkey brains from the indiana jones movie.. Smile
Echinacea is good natural remedy
Plus straight from the doctors and pharmacists (I've got heaps of friends in that industry)... pop 6 vitamin C tablets a day (not in one go of course) if you feel like you're coming down with a flu
shuttertalk Wrote:dunno why, but I just thought of monkey brains from the indiana jones movie.. Smile

ST... how did human kind contract HIV? Where did this disease originate? Big Grin
EeEeeeeeee!!!!! yuk yuk yuk
I'm so hungry now, in the mathematics computing labs playing shuttertalk Wink
Waiting for friend to come back, then have a tutorial at 1, but going there early to get a place.
My mum is away and so I made my own lunch. Bread and butter - aren't I creative? had it yesterday as well.
Need vegetables. Make sure you eat your fruits, vegetables and drink plenty of water, also getting lots of rest and breathing properly Smile
im in the CS labs playing ..
but i still feel like crap .. any one know ne good medicine ?
I had the cold a little while ago, drink lots of soup and coffee (any hot liquids) were a lot of hot clothes (not my suggestion but parents made me) computer, If it wern't for my pc i'd still be sic, I think =P
adam Wrote:EeEeeeeeee!!!!! yuk yuk yuk
I'm so hungry now, in the mathematics computing labs playing shuttertalk Wink
Waiting for friend to come back, then have a tutorial at 1, but going there early to get a place.
My mum is away and so I made my own lunch. Bread and butter - aren't I creative? had it yesterday as well.
Need vegetables. Make sure you eat your fruits, vegetables and drink plenty of water, also getting lots of rest and breathing properly Smile
Can I trade you my cream bun for your sanga? =P
ohh wellz .. i just vbought some meds .. huahah ~_~
Again I say, plenty of sleep, water, vegetables, fresh air Smile
Keep warm, pray for healing, believe and have faith Smile
yes .. i pray for healing .. who need vegetables when you have God ..
Put your faith and trust in God, but still, God gave you wisdom;
Use it Smile Eat your vegetables, drink your water, get your sleep and keep warm.
huauha ...
God also gave me a sense of taste .. and it doesnt like vegetables .. hehe ^^
Pages: 1 2