DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Assistant Wanted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey folx,

I need an assistant for 3 hours on Thursday afternoon between 3 and 6pm around Trigg Beach for a swimwear shoot for the Wet n Wild 2006 calendar.

You will need to get your feet wet and it doesn't pay a cent but I'm sure any of the guys who might volunteer won't really care.

I've attached a picture which Julian may well censor but hopefully not as its all covered Smile
[ed: sorry, censored! Big Grin]

If anyone is interested please e-mail or call me on 0414 345 260 as I don't know how often I'll be on to check before then. Need to know by Wednesday or I'll ask one of my regulars, just thought it might be a good opportunity for any here interested in this side of photography to have a look inside.

Jamie

[Image: 26_emailleah2.jpg]
[ed: sorry, censored! Big Grin]
It just so happens I am on the mood for a non paying job and would love to volunteer my services J. Thats just the kind of guy I am Wink
Bothing to do with the lack of clothing up there then hey Jeri? Wink

Now how to get from California to Aus by Wednesday.......
Big Grin

I have already started my "Help J Help Studio J" fundraising drive. Any contributors to my benevolent fund? Its going for a good cause. I promise not to forget the little people when I get to AUS...
Gee whiz, if I got a dollar for each time I wish I lived in Perth... Big Grin

Haha, sorry for the censor, J... you know I love your work. Big Grin
Censorship!!! Censorship!!!! Bring back the age of lawlessness. Oh what I'd give to be a cowboy right now... Big Grin
I would love too....but I'm stuck at work till 4 with no chance of getting any time off! Sad Sad Sad Sad
What happened to my post? I know it was somewhat meaningless but Geez! :/
Yeah I'm probably guna be at work til 5, then its an hour drive out there - I'll race out after work though if the program knocks me off early enough...

Cheers,

Brad
I'll head down after work...will only take about 20 mins from here so I'll be able to help out then. Or just stand around and watch! Smile
too bad I'll be @ work Sad
muzza Wrote:Or just stand around and watch! Smile

Just remember to wipe off the drool every now and then... Big Grin
I'll pack a big box of tissues! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
If only exams didn't exist Sad
You're all a bunch of perverts Wink

And besides, its moved to Friday now Tongue
Same StudioJ time? Same StudioJ place? Big Grin

I still cant get there till just after 4 though...
Hey we finish at 3 on Fridays - but you're not gunna believe this, we have our pins night this Friday! >Sad It's the biggest function on course (barring grad), where you get a fancy little pin (like a brooch) with a plane on it, for doing day and night solo flights. Dammit!

Cheers,

Brad
I'd still be @ work :x
If I lived in Perth I would volunteer for sure. I used to do that all the time, standing in the ocean with a reflector, pointing it towards scantily clad women..... pitty
And to think I moved from Perth, if I was still there I would take the day off and come and help. My old stomping grounds too, used to spend a lot of time at Scarboro Beach swimming and surfing and used to fish at Triggs and catch octopus in the reef pools for bait.

Went through there last year and was amazed how much it had all changed in only 34 years.
34 years? Smile
StudioJ Wrote:You're all a bunch of perverts Wink

And besides, its moved to Friday now Tongue

Perverts!
though i am far away and not intrested in shooting this type of photography. i am glad you came hear to ask for a voulnteer
Sounds like fun. Hard to imagine that you're having trouble finding help....If I was in Perth, I'd take the afternoon off work to help..... Smile
Ok just for those who are offering to be free onlookers, please change your mind coz it looks rather unprofessional having guests Smile

How far away is there angel?
Pages: 1 2