DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: exhibition 4 Newcastle peoples
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My best friend is having an exhibition opening on Thursday, 9th of june, 6.30pm this week. It's at the Watt space gallery in newcastle. It's an exhibition of her recent photos from a trip to New York and Macedonia. I thought this would be a good place for the Newcastle shuttertalk people to meet up as Dewey suggested Big Grin
Awesome! Pity I can't be there...

Any chance of posting or getting a link to some of your friend's work?
Hello Daniell, sounds good, do you know if there is any entry fees and when it closes? I am not sure if I would be able to get in their tonight (its hard to get a lift up the street even from my parents) and I don't think they would let me catch the bus at this time... (Thinking about time to get home) I would love to come, I havn't been to a exhebition before and am intersted in have a look, and I get to speak to some photographers from around newcastle, maybe even recruit more shuttertalkers :-) My name is also dewy not dewey :-P tho lots of people pronounce it dewey, it have just gotten used to it :-P Unfortunately I wont be of the net after 2.40PM and will not be back untill about 11am tomorrow :-( if you can help out with any info and wish to, my mobie number is <snip />, I will remove this tomrrow so I don't get weird calls from a newcastle modeling agency later (Hello studio J :-p)
Bring your handcuffs and leather mask Dewy!!

Just kidding (or wishful thinking...) Tongue
[Image: invite%5B1%5D.jpg]

Sorry about thet Dewy, this is the info on the exhibition, sorry bout the late notice!
P.s Tonight there will be wine and food, Bonus! It's free to enter as well
Thanks Big Grin Danielle
Bring your handcuffs and leather mask Dewy!!

Just kidding (or wishful thinking...)

Does that have something to do with the bondage??
Yes - but it was a very stupid joke - my most sincere apologies.

Please also wish your friend the best of luck on the exhibit. I know how much work and expense is involved in putting together a show like this, but the opening will be a huge thrill for her.

Once again - sorry for tasteless joke. It was late at night, and my brain wasn't functioning well.
Toad Wrote:Bring your handcuffs and leather mask Dewy!!

Just kidding (or wishful thinking...) Tongue
I am already packed and ready :-P

Daniellestar Wrote:http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/images...ite[1].jpg

Sorry about thet Dewy, this is the info on the exhibition, sorry bout the late notice!
Thanks, hopefully I can get in one day, are you planning on going back in at all?

Daniellestar Wrote:P.s Tonight there will be wine and food, Bonus! It's free to enter as well
Thanks Big Grin Danielle
Any other days where there will be free food, I can't drink wine :-(

Daniellestar Wrote:Does that have something to do with the bondage??
Yes it does :-)
I might be going back in sometime to take some photos of my friend with her work, I'll let you know Smile