DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Wedding Photographer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I have a friend who is getting married in October and is looking for a photographer. So who can you suggest/recommend as a good quality (on a budget) wedding photographer in Perth WA.

I did suggest to her that there are some VERY good quality amateur photographers here in WA but I haven't managed to get her onto this site yet...so if anyone is interested...I'll have a chat with her...

Mez
I don't know his location, but I'd hire our very own StudioJ in a heartbeat.

On the other hand, if they'd pay for my airfare, I'd do the shoot for free. Big Grin
Hey Mitch! :o I was already talking to the wife about the same thing. Big Grin I'd also recommend James big time!
Jamie is the only one I know of. Big Grin
Jamie too... if you can find him Smile
Yay for me! LOL I have 5 of my weekend days in October already filled which sucks but I'll give it a go if they're interested.

I am here, have had forum problems that I can't seem to resolve but it seems to be doing it on a few sites. I'm also flat out lately but I'm sure to be back on track eventually.

I've started working with three other photographers to take control of the motorsport photography for WA.
Egad! He's alive still! Big Grin

Forum problems? Send me an email if you need some help... Big Grin
Thanks everyone...so... Smile StudioJ...are you busy on the 22nd of October...and if not...and they are interested...can I tag along???

Cool I promise to stay in the background Big Grin

So can I have a number so I can give it to her??
If Jamie gets the job, I want a referral fee. Big Grin
Hey Maz, my number is 0414 345 260 and you're more than welcome to tag along if I go.

I have the weekend after off to celebrate, I mean drown my sorrows at getting older Wink