DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: New glass!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I realised in lectures that I couldn't see the board clearly, even when sitting at the front.
So I went to have my eyes checked.
This morning, picked up my glasses which I wear for distant viewing.
and.... everything is so clear~!!!! ahhH!
I'm no longer satisfied seeing blurred faces in the distant!

Who else here wears glasses.
And when taking photographs, do you take them off?
I use them for reading, I do not use them when taking shots but use them sometimes to adjust settings in menus. The diopter adjustment on my Ds seems to work fine so that I don't needanytime even when soing closeups, etc. Cool
I wear glasses, but only wear them when im watching tv or using the computer.

My eyes aint that bad yet, so i dont need them when im out shooting. Wink

/P.L
Haha, based on the title I thought you picked up a new lens Big Grin

I've been wearing glasses for a few years now, and don't take them off when shooting. Everything looks a bit smaller through the viewfinder with them on, and if there's harsh sunlight it's a bit hard to block out the light with the eyecup... but other than that, I don't mind them at all...
I'm wearing glasses too, but for reading and computer work only. No glasses needed when I'm shooting. Maybe I should try to shoot my macros with glasses on to get them a bit sharper. Smile
lol at shuttertalk, I thought the samething too... As for me, no glasses! w00t
guerito Wrote:I'm wearing glasses too, but for reading and computer work only. No glasses needed when I'm shooting. Maybe I should try to shoot my macros with glasses on to get them a bit sharper. Smile

Or just put your glasses on the lens... then you get a even greater magnification. Wink

Gonna have to try that my self.. Cool

/P.L