DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: I'm surprised at you Ozzies.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nobody has commented on my avatar. Maybe you just do not listen to the same music. Thats ok. Wink
Who doesn't loooooove Angus.... ?!
Seen 'em play 3 times.... though he's getting a bit old for the school boy routine.
jericho Wrote:Who doesn't loooooove Angus.... ?!

No kidding ay Jerry? Smile

EnglishBob Wrote:Seen 'em play 3 times.... though he's getting a bit old for the school boy routine.

I saw them a few years ago in Vancouver and ya, he's getting tired. Smile
Angus?? :/
Petographer Wrote:Nobody has commented on my avatar. Maybe you just do not listen to the same music. Thats ok. Wink

I just noticed it for the first time when I responded to you in the 'people snapshot' thread.

It looks a bit like you dancing in the buff behind a black strip hiding your bottom Big Grin

Pol .... all the better for having seen the little Conklin's butt. Cool Big Grin
Aka Daka (ACDC).............man I knew that ...........its a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Cool
I noticed you changed it (and your title) but didn't recognise it...

Probably not my time/thing/era/whatever.. Big Grin
Russt Wrote:Aka Daka (ACDC).............man I knew that ...........its a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Cool

Never heard that one before. Big Grin

Polly Wrote:
Petographer Wrote:Nobody has commented on my avatar. Maybe you just do not listen to the same music. Thats ok. Wink

I just noticed it for the first time when I responded to you in the 'people snapshot' thread.

It looks a bit like you dancing in the buff behind a black strip hiding your bottom Big Grin

Pol .... all the better for having seen the little Conklin's butt. Cool Big Grin

Too funny Big Grin .

Yes people. It is Angus Young of AC/DC. I wasn't intending on keeping it as it doesn't suite my title but I thought it was cool.
I had actually made a post the other day to ask you about it, but I got one of those net timeout errors again. This has happened several times in the last week, always when I post. I've almost given up ...

Anyway, Angus rocks! The guy is a madman. And his brother doesn't get enough credit.
Quote:Never heard that one before.

Peto, growing up in OZ that was our version of a Long way to the top..........we used to run around the school yard singing that Big Grin arrrrrrrr that takes me back Big Grin
Russt Wrote:
Quote:Never heard that one before.

Peto, growing up in OZ that was our version of a Long way to the top..........we used to run around the school yard singing that Big Grin arrrrrrrr that takes me back Big Grin

There's one called Dirty jeans too. Big Grin