DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: flowers :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both are from my garden Smile

Forget-me-nots

[Image: P1060960nomeolvides.jpg]

Margarite, oxeye??

[Image: P1090140lilamargarita.jpg]
wow, what a lovely garden you have there. Nice pictures too
Oooh, very nice. Love the second shot, nice composition
Irma lovely flower shots, the first one with the water drops is a pearler.
Nice compisition on both Irma. Pretty. Smile
Thanks for your comments Smile

The second one was not so difficult... I think it was difficult to get an interesting composition... but the first one!!! THAT was very difficult... I tried a lot of times... at different times of the day... with sunlight... without sunlight... with many droplets with none... and one day I waited to get them a little dry... the day was a little cloudy and... I got it... Smile
Overcast days can provide some of the best light, diffuesed and gentle. Love number 1.
You are right Bob. I have taken my best pictures of white flowers in cloudy days, you get the texture of the petals very nice.
At the beginning I used to keep two or three pictures of the same flower.. Now I just keep one picture, but with the forget-me-nots I kept two Smile I like them a lot.

Here is the last one I took a couple of weeks ago... It is not from my garden, it was taken while I was walking on the street in Ratzeburg. I like the color Smile

[Image: P1130330redradiant.jpg]
Phwoar! The texture and colour in that one is breathtaking, absolutely love it!
Irma, you never cease to amaze me. These shots are fabulous! The first two are gems in their own right (especially #2) I love the great composition....

The third one is absolutely gorgeous! I like how you've (almost) filled the frame with bursting colour and the wonderful pattern...
Thanks a lot for your comments ST and Schellamo, you are very kind Smile