DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: So, what's the current state of play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, a poll!!!! Big Grin
See, I voted "something else", 'cause I'm not in the church band anymore.
No, I'm a poor, rejected, downtrodden dog........................... Big Grin NOT!! Big Grin
Church for me... obviously, I play at home too. Big Grin
Played many years on the road professionaly. Then I played many years in weekend bands. Then I played and lead worship and praise. Although my spiritual life has hit a cooling spot, I don't play churches anyomre. Haven't even been to church all summer. But I am getting back. Now I just play with other band members that I have known for many, many years about 4 or 5 times a year, I am looking to give it up entirely to pursue a part time gig in photography. I want to take the next 2 years to develop my skills and then I'll only ever play at home.
Just home and at lessons.

Guitarman: why do you feel you need to give up guitar entirely to pursue your other interests?
Yes, good question..........................

Hey Slej, how's your new kit doing? Where's that sound sample?
slejhamer Wrote:Just home and at lessons.

Guitarman: why do you feel you need to give up guitar entirely to pursue your other interests?

I just have too many things on the go. And not as much desire anymore to play in front of audiences. I'm looking for a quieter calmer past time. Photography fits that bill.