DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: I am sorry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, I am sorry for hardly ever being on these forums, I had taken a 'break' from photography for a while and my Sony PSP has been consuming a lot og my time :| . I was in syndey yesterday and took lots of photos (well about as much as a 64mb card can take) and when i filled the card, I quickly whipped out my Lowepro D-Res 6 Battery/memrycard/lense cloth bag and took out my original 16mb card to continue snapping on, only to find the card appears to be bricked, as now when i turn my camera on with it in, I get a "Card Error" shown on the camera, so I must send it away to be fixed (yes, its only 16mb, but I am stingy) so I decided to go out and splurge today, and bought myself a Brand new 512MB Olympus brand xD memory card (thats twice the size of Shuttertalks, w00t Tongue ) so I am going to try to keep up with the posts on these forums once again, and with this new card be sure to see lots more photos coming from me now, w00t!
Don't worry... Sometimes one needs time to do something else... The good thing is that you are back!!

Nice to know about you Smile
IT's good to take a break now and then, brings you back with fresh eyes. Smile
Welcome back Dewy!
No biggy Dew guy. Just start filling up that new card and posting images to redeem yourself.. Smile
Well good to hear that you're still shooting, dewy! Keep it up. The 512mb card should serve you well... Big Grin
Welcome back Inspector Gadget....gagagagga
Dewson, fresh!