DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Photoshop Books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looks like i am going to break down and get PhotoShop Big Grin . Now i need to know some good books that i can get to help me out . Does anyone have any oppinions on books ? Tongue
Scott Kelby's Photoshop for Digital Photographers if you are getting the full version (PS-CS).

Richard Lynch's Hidden Power of Photoshop Elements if you are getting PS Elements.
Here is something that may interest you. http://courses.help.com/courses/notify_m...sions=true
The best thing is that it is free. Smile
Hmmmmm, I will have to look into that course later . This stuff is getting expencive and the Wife isnt happy. LOL Big Grin .

Thanks sle , that helps.....
I second Mitch's suggestion of the Kelby book - it is superb.
At bottom, you can go to Staples or Office Depot and ask them to bind your photos with real binding for under $5. I do that for all my prints.

--Don
Don Schaeffer Wrote:At bottom, you can go to Staples or Office Depot and ask them to bind your photos with real binding for under $5. I do that for all my prints.

--Don

Umm... he's looking for tutorial books Don.
Sorry Bob
EnglishBob Wrote:
Don Schaeffer Wrote:At bottom, you can go to Staples or Office Depot and ask them to bind your photos with real binding for under $5. I do that for all my prints.

--Don

Umm... he's looking for tutorial books Don.

I was a little confussed . Big Grin
Eh? Big Grin