DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Bigger Barafundle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Bfndle4net.JPG]

I hope, for my own peace of mind as much as anything, this works a little larger. Decided aginst any rotation as sea was already horizontal. Lens at this stretch pushes cliffs up but couldn't stand thought of a sloping sea.
I like it, especially the 5 shells on the forground rock, gives something for the eye to land straight on.
Awesome shot! What lens did you use Zig? Smile
That's great Zig! Smile

Resizing has really brought it out. Mind ewe, the idea of seeing a huge print, is even more exciting.
Rufus: thanks for your help earlier with this.
Thank you very much Bob and Peto. Am I glad with this digital mallarkey I don't have to write things down on paper any more! It was my only lens(apart from the kit jobby), the Canon 10-22. Lemme see...It was at 15mm(which I think is same angle of view as the 45mm on my Pentax..is this 24mm on 35mm?), at f22 to "make sure", which gave me a shutter speed of 1/10sec. I did have the Sigma 10-20 but it didn't coupe the moutarde for me, so I skint myself out to get the Canon.
(As an aside, though I've felt a bit bottlenecked by the paucity of choices for wideangles in this format, I'm relieved and excited that when I get a 50mm it'll be my cheapest "prime telephoto")
Beautiful picture Zig... The composition is great and the colors are so vivid... I like your picture a lot Smile
ta Irma for both this and your other encouraging comments.
I agree, the colour is so rich. I love it!